Hyderabadi Biriyani House - My Favorite City

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 28 December 2015

Hyderabadi Biriyani House

Hyderabadi Biryani House

I was pretty hungry and was looking for a place where I could get a good amount of food for a moderate price. While there are a couple of cafes in ooty which offer some good snacks but I was looking for something more solid. I reached the place, and I could smell the fragrant flavors of the Biriyani. Some people might need to mention beforehand for the amount of spice they want though. The portion they served was nice and did quiet a great job at sating the munchies out of me. I have always been a Mughalai food enthusiast and this place I must say did a fine job at delivering the taste. Don’t keep your expectations too high and I’m sure you’ll come back with a full tummy and no sweat. The place is located at Mysore Road, Hill Bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages