The museums - My Favorite City

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

The museums

The museums
As a recent art history graduate, I spent a month in London with the plan to visit a different museum every day. After a while, I got burned out and ended up making it to less than 15, but I can tell you that London is one of the best cities in the world for museums, partly because many museums are free.
Don’t miss the British Museum, which fortunately is free but unfortunately is so huge that you need to narrow down what interests you or go more than once. Other not-to-miss art museums are the Tate galleries and the Victoria & Albert Museum. Besides great art, London offers world-class exhibits at the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Museum of London, Design Museum, and London Transport Museum.
Natural History Museum London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages