Botanical Gardens - My Favorite City

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 28 December 2015

Botanical Gardens

Botanical Gardens

Botanical Gardens

Laid out in 1848, the government Botanical Gardens is located at the slopes of the Doddabetta peak. The terraced garden is maintained by the Tamil nadu horticultural society and covers an area of 22 hectares. The best time to visit the place is anytime except the monsoons. Now this place will be the first thing the people would mention when you visit ooty, and well, in my opinion it is pretty awesome. Now be prepared for a long walk when you visit this place, I would advise you not to get any kids or people who can’t walk for long. The place is amazing for photographers and casual visitors alike get a supply of food and drinks or you can also buy some snacks at the gardens. I visited this place because of my photographer friends and was totally amazed due to the amount of greens and flowers around me under an amazingly cool weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages